Save: $17.98 that is over 50% off
Forearm Forklift lifting straps are an easy-to-use and fully-adjustable tool that actually eliminates the risk of floor damage. A claim that only these patented leverage straps can make since dollies and hand trucks require the rolling of wheels on your sensitive floors. They're also designed ergonomically to encourage proper lifting techniques and body mechanics. Plus, they're actually the first and only OSHA accepted moving tool ever to reduce potential back injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting.
All you have to do to use them correctly is just X-CROSS the straps underneath so that they never slip out. Then, bend only at your knees, keep your back straight & head up. Lastly, lift.
Unfortunately, we've noticed that most individuals don't normally remember our carrying straps' name nor how to spell them correctly. So the following are nicknames & misspellings; moving strap, hump strap, piano strap, furniture moving strap, appliance moving strap, appliance lifting strap, furniture lifting strap, leverage lifting strap, lift strap, move strap, delivery strap, Forarm Forklift, 4arm Forklift, Fourarm Forklift, forearm strap, forarm strap, 4arm strap, fourarm strap, ForeArm Forklift & ForArm Forklift.
If you've ever heard how well any of the above named work & didn't know what your co-workers, friends & family have been talking about then congratulations, these are it!
The Forearm Forklift was awarded "Best New Product of the Year 1999" by the Industrial Equipment News whose constituents are solely top professionals in the business!
- Reduces weight of item being carried by 66%
- Creates handles on any hard-to-handle pieces
- Great for going up and down most stairs or truck ramps
- Tight turning radius (excellent for 90 degree turns in hallways and switchbacks in staircases)
- Will never scratch wood floors, break tile, stain carpets or rip vinyl (linoleum)
- Adjustability: up to 48 inches
- Weight Capacity: 600 pounds per pair (tested at 2,720 pounds)
- Material: super strength webbing, bonded thread at each joint and padding in each insert
- Padding: felt for comfort in any adjusted length
- Color: improved/changed to safety orange
- Dimensions: 9 feet 4 inches long
- Weight: 1 pound per pair
- Package Dimensions: 8 inches wide by 9 inches tall by 2.5 inches deep
- Package Contents: 2 straps
|We can notify you when we get stock:||
Please enter your email address and the quantity you need below if you want us to notify you when we get stock for this item. Our buyers will get your email and work hard to get this item in stock.
|We can notify you when the price drops:||
Please enter your email address and your desired price for this item. We will email you when the price of this item changes to match your desired price.
Copyright © 1999-2017 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.