This cutting board is a top-notch cook's aid and a must have addition. Designed and made in Italy from thick sturdy wood Iroko (Milicia Excelsa) yet still light, that can be used not just for chopping and cutting, but also for serving and dressing. The functional groove perimeter keeps juices and liquids from making a mess on your kitchen surface.
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy.
- Grooved channels for catching excess juices.
- Sturdy design and will not dull kitchen knives.
- Made of Iroko (Milicia Excelsa) type wood.
- Dark grain wood finish.
- Multi-purpose board, such as for serving and dressing.
This product is made in IT