The "Ultra Protect" basement window well covers are designed with "Safety" and "Security" for your home and family in mind. These professional grade lightweight basement window well covers are built using clear impact resistant UV polycarbonate sheet plastic and structural grade aluminum. When properly installed using our solid steel (SAF-T Lock locking system (included) these covers will support a minimum of 250 lbs. This locking system features a pull pin release that quickly unlocks the cover from inside the basement window well without the use of a tool (required by building codes) making for a quick and easy exit in case of emergency. Installing an "Ultra Protect" basement window well cover over your open basement window well minimizes the risk of persons or animals falling into deep, uncovered, unprotected basement window wells, preventing possible serious injury. The model RT536 (53" x 37") window well cover is designed for use over typical corrugated steel window wells. Its versatility allows it to be installed and trimmed (if needed) to the profile (plus up to a 1" overhang around the perimeter) of any type basement window well (steel, concrete, plastic, block, timber etc...) by using an ordinary jigsaw equipped with an aluminum cutting blade (8 to 12 teeth per inch blade for best results) making for a perfect fit window well cover over any type window well. Also see our Egress Escape Ladders typically required by code in this size basement window well.
- Deter intruders with "Ultra Protect" basement window well covers
- Clear impact resistant UV polycarbonate sheet plastic and structural grade aluminum
- Can be trimmed to the profile of any window well for a perfect fit
- Keeps out unwanted animals, debris, draft and precipitation
- Supports a minimum of 250 lbs.
- Reduces cold weather basement window draft
- Includes our secure "SAF-T Lock" locking system
- Meets or Exceeds IBC & IFC Building Codes
- Lifetime Warranty
This product ships in approximately 1 days