196 HIGH SPEED CUTTER
Used for shaping, hollowing & grooving
Also used for slotting & inletting
Use on soft materials, plastic & wood
Bit diameter is 7/32"
Shank diameter is 1/8"
Packed 2 cutter per card
196 2PK 7/32 HIGH SPEED CUTTER
It is used for shaping, hollowing and grooving and is best suited for use on plastic, wood and other soft materials. Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure. Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
- 2 pack
- 7/32" carving & shaping cutter
- 1/8" shank
- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
This product ships in approximately 1 days
This product is made in DE