- Manual Lawn Coring Aerator
Manual Lawn Coring Aerator Advantages:
Reduces soil compaction, water run-off and puddling
Lets air, water and fertilizer get down to the roots
Your lawn will look better with less water and fertilizer
Breaks down thatch
Promotes vigorous root growth, strengthening tolerance to drought and heat stress
Extra durable, all steel construction
The Only Core Aerator You Should Consider
Old lawns and lawns where a lot of activity takes place become compacted.
- Also thatch from dead leaves and roots builds up creating a barrier, keeping water and air from reaching the roots.
- The symptoms are thin turf with poor color and bare patches that don’t respond to watering and fertilizer.
Core aeration reduces compaction and thatch to let air, water, and fertilizer down to the root zone.
Core aeration also stimulates root growth by “pruning” the roots.
As an added benefit, the cores deposit valuable micro-organisms on the lawn surface.
Finally your lawn can breathe!
The Yard Butler Core Aerator Really Is a Better Aerator!
The Yard Butler Core Aerator has a smooth “powder coated” resin finish that resists rusting and core punch tubes that help prevent removed soil from compacting in the tube.
For best results water your yard thoroughly before aerating.
- If you have rocky, highly compacted, root-bound or very “sticky” soil, such as due to high clay content, you should start with the Yard Butler Spike Aerator.
- The Spike Aerator provides most of the benefits of the Core Aerator for these difficult conditions.
Yard Butler’s design engineers put a lot of thought into their tools.
- When you own the Yard Butler Core Aerator you’ll see the difference it makes.
How The Yard Butler Core Aerator Can Give You a Lush, Beautiful Lawn
Professionals recommend using the Yard Butler Core Aerator both Spring and Fall, depending on the type of grass, but aeration is good for lawns anytime.
- Your lawn care professional can tell you the best times to aerate in your climate zone.
For large lawns, simply choose a different smaller section to aerate as part of your regular maintenance.
- The difference between aerated and not-aerated sections will soon be apparent.
- 5 inchesItem Dimension Width:9.
- 25 inchesHeight:1.
- 25 inchesItem Weight lbs:3.
This product ships in approximately 1 days
This product is made in CN