The Grand Gardener 2 Twin-wall is made with a heavy-duty extruded resin frame for improved insulation and durability. Virtually unbreakable twin-wall polycarbonate glazing creates a comfortable growing environment and diffuse light for even plant growth. The translucent, twin-wall polycarbonate panels also create a superb, light-weight insulation. The weatherproof frame on the Grand Gardener 2 features simplified assembly with the pin & lock system while the roof panels now simply slide into place.
A barn style roof design provides ample headroom and gives you more space to garden. Double doors allow easy access and provide excellent ventilation. Included roof vent provides additional ventilation. Secure to concrete pad or heavy timber foundation. Optional base kit may be added for additional height and extra stability.
- Virtually unbreakable 4 mm thick twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels and 6 mm twin-wall side panels are 100% UV protected and high impact resistant
- Heavy-duty resin frame improves insulation and creates extra durability for many years to come
- Barn shape design creates high headroom and a larger gardening space
- Heavy duty resin frame improves insulation and creates extra durability for many years to come
- Double doors provide excellent ventilation when opened and allow easy entry and exit
- Two roof vents helps you maintain heat and humidity in your greenhouse as needed
- Canopia by Palram
This product is made in IL
Patio & Garden