The "Ultra Protect" Model GS-3ESL 3-Step Galvanized Steel Basement Window Well Egress Escape Ladder is designed for use in all types of basement window wells with a depth of 42
. It is made with Galvanized Steel Tubing and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. It assembles without the use of tools and attaches securely to the basement window well with only 2 self-tapping sheet metal type screws. Graspable tubular handrails and anti-slip tape on the stepping surface allows for a quick, safe and comfortable escape through the basement window well in case of emergency. This product meets or exceeds IFC and IBC Building Codes and offers a Lifetime Warranty. Also choose from our selection of 21 in stock Professional Grade ?Ultra Protect
Window Well Covers that can be easily trimmed to fit any type basement window well and features our "SAF-T Lock" locking system.
- Professional Grade 3-Step Galvanized Steel Egress Escape Ladder for use in Basement Window Wells 42" to 54
inches in depth.
- Galvanized Steel Tubing Construction
- No Tools Needed For Assembly
- Assembles and Installs in Minutes
- Anti-Slip Rung Tape Included
- Graspable Handrails for quick and easy escape
- Installs quickly and securely to typical Corrugated Steel Basement Window Wells using only two self tapping screws.
- Typical for Corrugated Metal Wells but will mount inside all types of basement window wells (metal, concrete, plastic, block, timber etc?) with the use of alternative mounting hardware(not included).
- Mounts to concrete foundation walls to aid in climbing into basement windows with over a 44
sill height as required by IFC & IBC code (must use alternative wedge anchor mounting hardware).
- Meets or Exceeds IFC & IBC Building Codes
- 300lb. Weight Capacity
- Lifetime Warranty
- Also choose from our "Ultra Protect" Basement Window Well Covers offering 21 in stock sizes featuring our "SAF-T Lock" locking system
This product ships in approximately 1 days