Our U.S. Made Safe-T-Line Synthetic Winchrope is made from UHMPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) fiber.
- 3/8" x 100' Synthetic winchrope, rated at 18,000 lbs.
- 10 ft. Rock guard included.
- With "SAFETY BLUE" urethane coated for longevity & abrasion resistance.
- Mega-Tuff Gusset Thimble & Heavy-Duty Drum-end Terminal connector. - Made in the U.S. using the highest quality manufacturing processes.
U.S. Product, U.S. Made.
- Half-Link Winch Hook: Features a wide heavy duty spring latch and a generous half-link to connect to the winchrope Gusset Thimble, which is locked in with a mighty shear pin. The hook is large enough to take both ends of our double-ply tree saver straps for fast and safe recovery when and where it's needed most.
- Aluminum Hawse Fairlead: An essential upgrade to ensure you have the correct guide for your synthetic winchrope. Fit all standard 4x4 winches.
- IN STOCK v SHIPS TODAY!
- At a fraction the weight of steel cable (less than 1/6), it is impressively up to 35% stronger. This makes our Safe-T-Line winchrope more convenient and safer than conventional steel wire cable. Safe-T-Line winchrope is easy to handle and also floats on water. Not stiff like cable, it won't get all wound-up (like cable) when unspooled. It can't develop sharp frays, and it doesn't conduct electricity or heat (won't freeze your hands in winter). It won't rust, doesn't kink, doesn't recoil, doesn't stretch, and consequently doesn't store energy, so in the event of exceeding the high strength rating, if it breaks, synthetic winchrope has minimal snapback. Safe-T-Line synthetic fiber rope is the latest development of UHMPE fiber in a twelve-strand braided rope utilizing Parallay design with proprietary "SAFETY BLUE" urethane coating. Synthetic winch rope was introduced to the off-road vehicle markets in the 1990+s. It rapidly became a must-have accessory for both hard-core rockcrawlers and off-road enthusiasts.
This product ships in approximately 1 days