The extra-large Garden Living Space offers a sense of privacy and provides a shaded area you can use all year round. Add lights and a fan (sold separately) and itaes ideal for your family get-together, hosting a barbecue bash or relaxing in your outdoor leisure spa and enjoying the fresh air and view of your garden.
The hardtop gazebo has a roofing system with many advantages. It is UV-insulated to keep you cooler on hot days, screw-free to prevent leaks, and it has built-in ventilation to keep the air flowing. This highly durable DIY Gazebo is built to last with its combination of rust-resistant powder-coated aluminum frame and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate roof panels, protecting you from the sunaes harmful impact for many years of enjoyment. Enjoy outdoor quality living at its best!
- Extra Large Structure: The large gazebo has the thickest aluminum column (7 in) and beam (9.4 in) profiles in the industry. It has only 4 posts, giving you even more room to enjoy
- Durable Frame: The aluminum powder-coated structure is durable, rust-resistant, and engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Modern Look: The modern gazebo design blends beautifully outdoors
- Unique Roofing System: The hardtop gazebo roof is UV-insulated, screw-free, and has built-in ventilation
- Resilient Panels: The 6mm virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, grey opaque twin-wall polycarbonate panels are high impact, shatter resistant, and insulating. No need to remove panels for Winter
- Wind and Snow Load: Withstands winds up to 68 mph and 23 lbs./ft- of snow
- Different Uses: The beauty of a patio gazebo is that there is no one way to enjoy it! It works just as well for outdoor lounging as it does for a hot tub or dining area
- Ready to Assemble: The structure arrives ready to assemble with pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels and uses an easy sliding panel system. Please read all directions before you begin
- Warranty: This gazebo has a 10 Year Limited Warranty. Customers are responsible for ensuring a perfectly flat, leveled surface site for construction. We recommend using a solid base such as concrete or a wooden deck
This product ships in approximately 3 days
This product is made in IL