Why should you consider this product? This is the only 26" Push Lawnsweeper manufactured in the United States that has rear casters for easy maneuverability!
Mid West Products Lawnsweepers take the drudgery out of yard work ... Sweepers make raking obsolete! A lawnsweeper makes outside work a lot easier and much less time consuming. In the Spring, all the Debris that Accumulates over the Winter can be Removed in Short Order. Stones, Dead Grass, Twigs, Sticks, Paper, Leaves ... and in one-tenth the time required for raking. Summer uses include sweeping up grass clippings and weed seeds ... Sweep before mowing to remove bones and other objects harmful to your mower-and to straighten the grass blades for clean, even mowing-you'll have a healthier, better looking lawn. In the Fall, a Lawnsweeper ... Sweeps Leaves in a Fraction of the Time needed for raking ... (and it does a better job!) ... Giving you lawn that "company's coming" look!
Use your Mid West Products Lawnsweeper the Year Round to Clean Patios, Driveways and Sidewalks ... even Whisk Away Light Snows in Midwinter! Yes, There is a Reason Every Season for a Mid West Lawnsweeper!
- Only 4 Bolts to Assemble!
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
- Made From High-Strength Steel Tube and Durable Steel Brush Shield with Rust-Resistant Baked on Black Powder Coat.
- The Butterfly Handles Increase the Hamper Capacity to a Huge 6.5 Bushel.
- 10" Precision Molded Plastic Wheels with Ribbed Tread Rubber Tire.
- Rear Swivel Casters for Easier Maneuvering.
- One-Hand "Squeeze Me" Height Adjustment.
- Removable Hamper for Easy Dumping.
- Fold Away Storage.
- Optional Baler for Increased Capacity.
- Overall Size: 36" L x 31" W x 42" H. For more hamper capacity, add our 26" Baler (1K-1956)
This product ships in approximately 10 days