- Updated in 2016 for even easier cutting & more leverage
- Splits chest/sternum with ease
- Splits pelvic bone (on deer up to 200 lbs.)
- Keeps knives from dulling
- Keeps hands outside the animal
- Stainless steel construction
- Small enough to carry in a pocket or backpack
- Mounts to any tubular column û 1?, 2? or 2.5? with 2 bolts & wingnuts! 5? overall length
- Works with spinning or bait casting rods û includes 2 complete rod holders!
- Can be permanently mounted into wood with wood screws (wood screws not included)
- Marine grade aluminum/stainless steel construction with rubber rod retainer
- Rod is easily removed when you get a fish on the line!
- Viking Door Rod Rack will hold up to 7 rods (MAX Rod Blank Diameter at thickest point closest to handle = 5/8?) û 3.5? between each rod slot û lower portion of rod pushes against the door to help hold the rod in the hanger slot
- The spacing between the reel handle and the rod blank (vertical distance) is adjustable to fit most freshwater rods (slot will accommodate rod blank size up to 5/8?)
- Most space behind doors is unused and this is a great way to keep rods out of sight and stored
- Powder coated smooth finish û one time initial assembly usually takes less than 10 minutes û fits most freshwater rod/reel combos
- Door Stop is supplied to help prevent an accidental ôhardö door opening from damaging rods û 29? distance from the bottom of the rack to 8' ceiling
- Folds down flat for easy transport
- Durable powder coat finish
- 300 lb. capacity
- Only weighs 20 lbs!
- 40ö lift height will work with most ATVÆs, UTVÆs, and pickups
- L-E-Vator will fit in most ATV treestand carriers
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Quick installation in the field
- Machined pulleys for long life and no-bind cranking
- Total weight of 42 lbs
- 360-degree rotation of game for easy loading
- Only assembly is attachment of winch, one bolt/nut, and pulleys
- Optional ground stand* allows use anywhere
- Offset outrigger design gives you extra stability and lifting capacity
- Total set up time of less than 2 minutes
- Rack Jack Magnum weighs 59 lbs with a 650 lb weight capacity
- Bearing plate allows game to be swiveled and loaded into truck bed
- Engineered for years of trouble free use
Copyright © 1999-2020 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.